When meeting in-person, the following enhanced health protocols are in place to ensure the lowest possible risk.
- Counsellor is vaccinated for Covid-19.
- Masks are optional, and may be worn at the request of the client or counsellor.
- Physical distancing measures are in place.
- Air purifier running during sessions (with Hepa filter and UV-C light to reduce airborne bacteria or virus).
- Areas of contact in office are sanitized between appointments.
- No-contact payment (etransfer, or online credit card payment).
- Hand sanitizer provided.
- Both counsellor and client may cancel appointments at any time due to health concerns without fees or penalties.